Press the advertisement

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

first day of promoter


Cold, but not freeze yet, I love this weather, I bet I can have really a nice sleep tonight.




I said I will not update my blog in 5 days, but I failed, I know I will fail, hahaha, in expected, seems like I really know very well of myself huh. 8th of September, I started my promoter career again after 2 years.




I am “Minute Maid Pulpy” spokes person! LOL! First day of the project, all runs not really good actually. Giant the Mines less people than I expected. I was like standing half day, stand there, walk around my stock there, repeat, and repeat, until he came to find me, thanks dear, my bored didn’t success cause me crazy cause of you, you came and safe me. =)




I was really, not in the mood in the first 2 or 3 hours. No one will pass by my place and even passed by also not really want to bother me, since I have no sampling that time. And for the first 3 hours, I just sold out, 6 bottles of juices?! Text Chuan Man immediately, want to confirm whether my sales consider normal or what. But, she said her sales one day at least, 20++?! Oh no! I still got so far to achieve it! >.<




3 plus in the afternoon, he came and find me. My break time at 4 but he came earlier. Want to shock me? LOL! There’s no way! I knew that it was you okay? No other’s will shock me besides you! Hahaha. Stupid boy! =P yea you came, and talked to me, thanks god, send you here, or else I really, aiks!




He is a, lucky star? Hahah. After break, yea he accompany eat while break time, after break he bought 3 juices from me, since I complaint my sales was sucks and he said act as a support for me, thanks again dear, you know I love you, xoxo. After he bought, then my sales seems like, normal back. Haha. Still less people but at least I hit the NORMAL sales. 20++, I know still less, but I tried my best, don’t blame me please supervisor. =( My dad said Minute Maid Pulpy actually doing a loss proposition. I sold 20++ and each cost 5 bugs, means they earn 100 something. My salary, 80 bugs, 100-80, minus rental fees more, no more left. Sorry, aiks! I try my best again tomorrow okay? Really worry about the sales tomorrow. What can I do? Try my best! Go go go!!!!!




First day, done! Second day, coming soon! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment