Press the advertisement

Saturday, September 11, 2010

4th day

Damn! who willing to help me massage? Volunteer please!

Okay now, start, part 4. As usual, go to the staff entrance, then pass the phone(old one), then want start my work. Seems like there was already got a signal shows that I will be very bad luck today. Found out that I lost my 10 bugs when I want to put my pass into my pocket, this is the start of bad luck.

The thing I worried every morning, sales. It’s really few people will pass by my work position, since it was under the escalator and quite corner. But my sales seems like raised every day, need to clap huh? No. I knew that my sales was sucks so well, I knew it from that person who came and “visit” me just now, I can see from them, sorry, I did tried.

About 7o’clock, there was a pair of couple came, young couple. They act like customer, came and see my product. Since Lung did told me that someone will come and capture, I was well prepared. I did suspect that they were the people who come and capture, because really looked suspicious. I remembered that time I doing something, I forgot I’m refilling sampling or got other customer, I knew that I was not really free that time, then I did neglected them. After that I did served them, then they like normal customer said thank you and took 1 bottle and leave. After that, another people came. He looks like stupid, and honestly I’ll think that he was like those kacao kacao don’t want buy that kind of person, never mind, I served him. He asked really stupid question, “why the orange juice in this kind of colour one?”, “it don’t really looks like orange juice.”, “I bought yesterday at another Giant because I saw it looks like very nice in colour, but when I opened it, the colour like changed d.”, “why another Giant don’t have sampling one?”, excuse me, mana I tau! Doesn’t make sense one you asked those question.

Since his question was really funny and not logic at all, I suspect that he was the people who came and capture. Yea, I’m right, and the couple just now also. They were really, not good in acting. That guy asked, “why you looked like very scare me?”, I answered honestly, “I do scare you.” . they pointed out my mistakes, they said I didn’t said main point, and didn’t tell them the promotion. Yes I am, sorry, it’s my mistake I admit it. They asked why I want to stand at the corner, in front were so many people. Actually my sampling things there, I quite worried that my thing will lost or being stolen, there really not convenient, I will feel more comfortable to stand at the corner. Furthermore Lung asked me to stand there that day when briefing, and they asked me who asked me stand there, I pointed him out, I really worry that it will cause any problem to him. Sorry again. Snap some photos, since I was serving customer, I don’t know when they leave.

They did blow to my confidence. My “semangat” all gone already after they came. Feels like did so many mistakes and gave wrong signal. I supposed to be very happy, last day tomorrow, and I was actually countdown-ing the day I end my work this morning, but now I my relax and happy mood all gone, I just wished that I could finish my work as soon as possible with zero mistake. God bless me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment