Press the advertisement

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Strawberries memory. =)

Another post of today, hehe. As I said last night, I will post video and photos today. Videos already posted by me, and now it's photos time! Haha. The photo above, it's the photo of the day, I love this damn much! Haha. Can you see DO RE MI inside? Oh thanks god! Let me be one day tall people! Hahaha! I bet Yok woon and mummy going to kill me! Wahahhaha! Seriouslu, I love this picture, it's nice, and the view was so nice. Hahaha, yea, the place the girl love to capture! Washroom! Haha, and this is the washroom of the hotel, nice isn't it? Hahah, but there was really hot. Hahahha.


What about this one? Hahaha. Kid's drawing, from my MUMMY's hand. Haha. And another child's act! Haha, drew on the eraser~Wahaha! It's like after I'm in high school, I never see people draw on the eraser. Hahah! This reminds my childhood again, I can still remember we all love to write our name on eraser when we were small, =) sweet memory isn't it? Thanks mummy again. Hahaha. Yea, as you know, blue colour obviously is Lee Chen, she love blue that much. What about red? It's me! Haha, apple effect, made me become red in colour. And I don't know why Zhet fong is black colour, mummy you don't have other colour pen anymore is it? Hahaha. Strawberries rocks! And mummy, you should draw yourself inside too, less you feels weird. ! hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment