Press the advertisement

Saturday, September 18, 2010

4 roses, i love you all.


Rainy day, is heavy rainy day. God are you angry? Why are you screamed so loudly and keep crying? I have no choice, have to off my pc downstairs, and came here to continue my blog.



This is the post about yesterday, how I go through yesterday.



I have met up my national service lovely girls last night. 4 girls but one missing, yea, it's total 3 girls. I would not angry you girl, know what? The situation of us seems like exchanged already. Previously I'm the girl who always absent because of shows or job but now seems like you replaced me. I'm still waiting for you, hope to see you soon girl. =)



You know what? 3 of us were not planned to meet up a long time ago like reunion or what but we met up cause both of them having a relationship problem. Girls, I will be there when you need me.



This really was the very first time of me. Dated them to met up at Jucso, and we had our dinner at Johnnys. And after that, E said requested to go Genting, to relax there or what. Wow, what's the time? It's 7o'clock in the night. This really was the first time of me, went to Genting at night, and went to Genting right after decided. Not bad, it's nice, and I love the feel, really relaxing.



2 girls, one is the strong one and one is the weak one. For E, I wish you can calm down and settle your problem peacely. And for E, you've do all the things, you owe him nothing anymore, I just hope that he can wake up and cherish you. Both of you, I wish happiness always stay around you.



Our reunion next time, I don't want in this kind of situation anymore but 4 of us holding our beloved one and gathering okay? Deal, love you all, not 2 of you but 3, Z, I didn't forget you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment