Press the advertisement

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

weeeee~outing with family! shopping!

Realize that actually have not much more Genting photos that can be upload and most of the photos I like I already uploaded, so I will only upload the rest photos at Facebook when my Streamyx fix. xD


Wow, it's been a really long time didn't go any outing with my dearest family. Merdeka day, for me, it's family day. Since I have really long time didn't go KL area, I requested to go Times Square and my family agreed it, brother wasn't there again, he studying at Kampar. Surprised me, there was no jam at all on the way and we can reach there early. Car park was hard to find but we didn't used lot of time in it, clap clap =).


I can't really remember that how long I didn't shopping, the last time I buy cloths, erm, Chinese New Year? Hahaha. No no no, The Mines, bought that yellow singlet. Hahah. I didn't buy any cloths from TS this year and most of my cloths was from The Mines, it's near. And we were so so excited! There were so many nice cloths there! rm10, rm25, even belt also can get it from rm9.90! Wow! I like to see pretty cloths with that price, although it was low quality, hahaha, I don't mind, as long as it's nice, and I don't think I got lot of chance to wear nice cloths, since nowadays I really seldom outing.


Out with 2 elderly, so we can't enter every single shop like we always did, we means my sisters and I. But it's enough, I bought one cloths that I really very like it, although I don't know when I will have the chance to wear it. That was the only dress that I can try before I buy it, and I fell in love with it once I saw myself wearing it, even the sales girl said it's nice with me, ngek ngek(I'm proud) xDDD, p/s. she said she said so not just want me to buy it but it's really nice. wahahahaha! Flying~!


Okay, have no patient no wait for those photos loading, aiks! Don't upload! Damn it! Streamyx! I'm waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment