Press the advertisement

Monday, September 20, 2010

First day after holiday.

I don't like to online by sister's lappy, it was really lag but I have no choice, since my sister have to do her homework by using the pc.



I'm not really miss my bloggy, but I would like to type something after I read other people's blog. Why nowadays everyone's english is that great? And why I am still in the primary school level English? I have no idea, it's okay, as long as my stalker can understand my English as well. =)


Sorry again to Mr Jeff and thanks for once more, for doing the rolling picture on the right hand side of my blog. It's really awesome and I promise that I will learn myself one day how to make it one day and no need to give you trouble anymore, maybe I can help you design your blog skin as well. LOL! Okay, day dreaming.



School starts, finally, after the 2 weeks holiday. Yea as you know, I have no touch my book and I had enrich my holiday as well, outing for almost everyday, okay, not almost but everyday of my holiday. I worked in the first week of my holiday and the week following I had outing EVERYDAY. Which means, books were neglected, actually it been neglected for about one and half years. Assembly in the morning today, the assistance of principle annouced that the trial will be conduct in this Thursday. Feels like, no feeling? LOL! Then our micro teacher told as that the annoucement earlier was refering the SPM student, our trial will be conduct in Oct. And the blur teacher was gave the confuse signal non-stop, I confused that whether the exam is in Oct 5 or holiday is on Oct 5. God bless me, hahaha, holiday on Oct 5 and our exam will be held after the holiday.



Good news and bad news, which first? The good news is, I can celebrate his birthday happily, and bad news is, he can't celebrate my birthday happily. Yea, the exam hit with my birthday. But I don't care, it is Saturday, I want to celebrate my birthday with worry-free. Get it Mr Teh?

No comments:

Post a Comment