Press the advertisement

Thursday, September 9, 2010

promoter part 2, emo.

Part 2, I know it is boring update almost the same thing every day, so you can leave the page if you feel bore too =).


Shit old Indian lady! Shit you! Okay, keep my phone, can you please be a little polite? Yea you don’t know, I do hate LC people! Okay, fine, for my next 3 days, I try to be, tolerate, avoid from LC you back.


No phone, no watch, no idea with the time. It freaking moody! I hate those shopping center have no clock at all. I have to keep pay attention on those people who wearing watch, and spy them, act that I’m looking for my product but actually I following them and try to spy their watch. Yet, I’m not success, contact lens was being minus power, so I can’t see clearly, I mean I can’t see clearly to those small things like I always can do it when I’m wearing spec.


Something quite, scary happened! There was a foreign, black in colour man passed by my work position. As usual, I served him. “I don’t drink this actually”, “I buy it because of you”, “if you don’t mind, I want to be your friend”, “where do you live”, “can you give me your number, then we can sms”, “you drop down my number, and text me”, “when will you message me”, these are what he said just now. Wow! Scary max! the most scary things, he talked with damn soft tone! Oh no! my hair all stand up already. Hopefully I won’t see this kind of guy anymore.


I late for my break! You! Sei Indian poh! Aiks! Fine, it’s okay. Requested to get back my phone during break time, I really hate those people being LC! Make me moody while I’m working, it was all your fault Indian old lady! To comfort myself, chose not to eat porridge anymore! Mcdonald always is my first choice!


Woohoo! That stupid old Indian lady wasn’t there after my break time~~~ thanks god! Success brought my sweet phone back to my work position. Ngek ngek~ utility sut raised high again after I get my phone, at least I won’t keep think of time already! Hahaha. Sales remained, 29 sold out from my hand, and I saw there was less quite many in front when I count stock before I back. I haven’t really count my sales, report left at his car, yea he picked me up after work, I need to take from him tomorrow morning, maybe have breakfast together? Means that I probably will wear spec to work tomorrow. Kinda weird, but have no choice, it was not really comfortable even I wore for just 10 hours. Haiz~


Something happened that make me feel not happy, suan le bah, emo tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment