Press the advertisement

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

swim =)

Blogging in the midnight, yea I always did that.


Stayed at home whole afternoon, yea not whole day, disappoint you, hahaha(p/s I’m just doing a daily update).


Dad sent me to Shan’s house about 4o’clock, I wish not to out that early but then my sister is going to her volleyball training. I have no choice, go out with her at 4o’clock.


There was really too early when I reached Shan’s house. I watched the first episode of “泡沫之夏” while Shan was doing her assignments. Not a bad drama, maybe I will watch the following episodes when I’m free.


Went to Hair room about 6o’clock, I want to cut my fringe as well, too long. =( That Jack thought that Shan want to cut also, there were not really many people, but just 3 of them working, Jack, Kowa, and also Dextor, they were really busy max. I was really waited for so long, don’t know maybe one hour? Jack thought that Shan want to cut her hair, he just let us wait there. >.<>.


We planned to do our eye brown shaping after cut my fringe. But it was really pretty late after I cut my fringe. If we still on our plan do the eye brown shaping, probably we will really late for swim. We skipped the eye brown one, straight toward Mewah Club.


Wow clap to myself again! What a genius! Wahahahha. This is consider the 3rd time I really swim, and this time, I can swim half pool, not really big improve but at least up graded a little? Hahahah. Last time I just swam for 1 per 4 of the pool! Hahahaha. And this time we just paid for 5bugs to swim! Hahaha. That Mr. S’s dad wasn’t there, so the Indian guy charged cheaper for us.


After swim, tummy empty! Hahaah. What to do in the Tuesday night? It’s time for night market again! Ahhaha. After swim Tiong Wei came Mewah Club and find me, he came and want to send me back. But when he knew that I was planned to go night market with Shan them, he asked me to follow them, since he just want to send me back and then he straight toward to badminton training. I’m sorry dear, my tummy really asking me to ask me feed her something, sorry for not going with you. Anyway, love you, muackzZ~


Night market, hahaha! The last time I been night market was, 3 weeks ago? With family, and same, Sg long night market too. That time the night market was full with cars. The cars pass through here and there, and it was annoying. This time better, and the “鲍鱼菇” was so crispy! Nice nice! Last time that one was so oily >.<>


Daily update done! Night world. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment