Press the advertisement

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

happy mooncake festival!!! =)

Another exhausted day! Seriously I have no energy anymore, just want to lying on my bed, and sleep.



Early in the morning, not really happy. The reason, obviously was caused of my black skin form teacher. I nearly get B for my kelakuan, and the reason he gave me was, I don't like to smile at him, I was so SOMBONG. Since I don't like him, he don't like me too. Okay, black guy I very dislike you for honestly, but I was speechless you decide my grade just like this, is this too child's play? Okay, you changed my grade at last, and I don't want to spoil my mood because of you black guy. And, who will like you? They smiled at you just because they respect you, I didn't, cause I really can't smile at all when I see you. Sorry, if you think that I'm not respecting you, by the way, you know, I love smile, just too bad I choose people to smile with.




I went to a hotel this afternoon, after my school. I don't know what's the name of the hotel, it's one of the hotel nearby KLCC and the hotel really cool with the design inside. I went there by Tang Zheng Yao's car, went there for a briefing for the event work which will held on 2nd of October. The briefing just took one hour time. And I think that is just a very simple work, but you know, I scare I will make small mistake, like I always did, without realizing. Everything will run smoothly next Saturday okay? God bless me. =)



He picked me up after the briefing, and wants to bring me to eat something. I suggested to go the night market in Kang Le, it's 5 something near 6 o'clock, this is the very first time I went there so early, went there when the sky was still bright in colour. =) Ate many many food there! Hahaha, and I ate also my lovely POTONG ice-cream! hahaha, accidentally found it in one grocery store, when I want to buy my dad's newspaper, tw suddenly told me that there were POTONg ice-cream there. He don't want to let me buy it one, but then he bought one for himself also after that! LOL! cheh, you like it also wad~ hahaha! He bought some food also for my parents, yea, tw, my mum ate it, heheh, I think she like it too. =)



For all of you, HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL! hahaha. It's too bad, when I said this at Thang Zheng Yao's car, nobody bother me at all. =( Never mind, I want to say this still, hahah. Mum called with I was still in tw's car, asked me back as soon as possible, wanna celebrate this special day together, they were waiting for me. Tw getting fall sick I think, his body's temperature damn high just now, due to this reason, I don't want to let him join my family gathering, my mum maybe will ask him join us if see him. Take care dear, you must always take good care, then only can take care me, get it?



Done my bloggy, goodbye blog, hello PPS. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment