Press the advertisement

Friday, May 21, 2010

.....

Really need him just now.
Feel wanna to tell him that bout those conflict things,
feel wanna to spread out everything to him.

I'm sure that, he knew I'm not really happy.
And I did told him that I were in a moody situation.
He was like, apathetic.
He didn't ask for the reason
Just like give me hug then wanna leave like that,
this was what I felt.
I asked him:" why you didn't ask for the reason??"
He answered:"cause you miss me??"
And I'm silly, and answered: " ya..you can continue your revision.."
He really,:"ok.."

From this conversation, I felt actually I'm not so important right??
He said before, anything happens to me must tell him.
When I feel sad, I can share my feelings with him.
But,
everytime I really feel moody, the person beside me always not him.
Ok..I know that he's busy.
So I created this blog, hope that he will read it,
and know more bout me,
update my things.
From the beginning,
I purposely post my blog link in my profile,
until I really cant tahan I asked him to read my blog.
Actually I asked for many times d.
Asked till I feel that I very犯贱..

Tears comes out again....
What I want, just concern..
I can understand that you're busy....
But please....
Can you don't neglect me??
You know.....
I need you......


No comments:

Post a Comment