Press the advertisement

Saturday, May 29, 2010

ruinned

Yesterday suppose to be a very nice day,
nice activity,
and also our 9months anniversary.
He played badminton with me,
first time,
and everything were sounds good before that argue.


He spoiled everything,
this is our tradition,
must quarrel at least once when he back,
it's my experience.


How old am I??
19,
and he??
erm,
22,
I guess,
and I'm not really sure.
Mostly.


I really can't believe that a 19 year-old girl
still can argue with a 22 year-old guy cause
of computer.
How shame is it.
LOL.


He was busying with his grandmother stuff that time,
but still I sent a message for him,
hope for reply,
never mind,
I know he was busying,
I don't want disturb him also.

I message Shan,
ask her for outing,
don't really want to stay at home,
just wanna hang out or what.
Shan,Jing, Sinki and me in the beginning.
Cy and Winson joined us later on.


After station 1,
we date YS at Naza,
as usual,
he let us wait,
didn't tell us that he going to his friend house.
He was worrying me and already not really happy that I late back,
while YS told me that he at his friend's house,
I was really,
angry,
Ok,
then back home while he haven't boom the volcano.

I know what he said was truth,
and I also knew that he not happy cause of my childish.
Haiz~
I really don't know how to settle all these.
I never wants argue,
I hate argue some more,
made me pissed off,
I really don't like the feel.
Maybe you don't believe it,
but it's true,
I like peace,
very very like peace.
But I really can't think rationally that time dear,
my character was like,
I just know that that time I don't really want to obey him,
why was I have to obey him everytime??
I have to give him everything he wants just because I cant fight him back??
I really get exactlyu what you mean,
I try to change my attitude,
k??
I try to change it........

No comments:

Post a Comment