Press the advertisement

Sunday, May 23, 2010

blogging~

I started my revision bout 10o'clock this morning.
spend lot's of time there,
but the progress still very slow.
I just done 2 chapters till now.
And what's the time now??
already bout 4.
And i give up,
miss my bloggy now.

He had my exam time table,
and asked me don't be lazy.
Hahahaha.
'I will guide you...'
he told me this in a relax situation.
Stress came again,
I asked him don't put so much hope on me,
cause I know myself,
even though I did put afford on it,
but my result always flying colour.
Sorry baby,
I did my revision,
really....

I went to my friend's blog just now.
Her relationship not very stable,
lot's of trouble appeared between her and her beloved one.
actually some of the problems appeared between him and me too,
always is the guy don't have much time with her,
or else ignore her always,
but cheer my dear,
you can solve it well.

Wow..
I think war happens upstairs now.
My sister and brother are arguing right now.
erm~
Can this says as a tradition in my family??
once my brother back sure war happens.
LOL
习惯就好~~


1 comment:

  1. hmm..tq 4 ur caring~i think sometimes u oso will facing d same problem like me.but now it is ok ed,i m fine^^
    thanks to my fren!!!

    ReplyDelete