Press the advertisement

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

form 6

woohoo~ There were no teacher at class after recess time. And i guess after i left no more that 5 people were still in class. Haha.

Yeah~ This is Form 6 life. We're the oldest in the school~ So we can '打横行'. Form 6 buddies agree with me?? hahahahah.

Honestly, i don't really like Form 6 last time, erm actually considered HATE or can also use the word ANTI Form 6. But don't know why, this morning i suddenly got a feel, i suddenly fall in love with my class d, i found the joy there, found lovely buddies too, strawberry
I have no idea with the reason I'll suddenly got this feel, maybe i like to PONTENG together gua?? Or else I'm look forward to the games we will play together in the teacher's day comin?? last teacher's day I'll participant in YU HUA. I promise that i will not absent again, =) haha. No worries strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment