Press the advertisement

Thursday, May 27, 2010

emo princess

I hate myself for easily get emo.
Just like today, this morning.
Yesterday I asked him for lunch today,
and he promised me that if he don't have class today,
then he'll go with me.
This morning I received his message while I'm examing.
He said he going to badminton with his friend afternoon,
and this directly influence my mood during the exam.
means that, ffg~

Ok I knew that he asked me for badminton
cause he knew he caused me moody.
I would like to meet him,
but I rejected him.
all guy going, I go for what??
and I thought that he just will be with friend in the night time,
and afternoon's time is mine.
I don't feel wanna share the time with others.

I rejected, he said he wants to meet me after badminton,
Planned to go to the Wesak walk in the beginning,
he asked me to message him the time i going out,
then he wants to meet me.
During he playing,
I message him asked him finished d tell me.
I feel want to meet him earlier,
since I got the walk tonight,
and the walk will be started mostly at 8something,
then I message him again,
can I meet him bout 5 or 6 like that.
His badminton started at 3pm,
I estimate that he will exercise mostly too late till 6pm.
I thought he knew that I got the walk tonight,
then he'll leave earlier for me.
My phone rang bout 7.
and that time,
I already moody.
It's already 7something,
come my house from his hostel,
go somewhere I think also 8something d.
Meet for so few time for what??
Meaningless.
I changed all d bout 5 and wait him,
wait nothing.

Emo princess,
my name for my bloggy,
quite an accurate name.
ok I got decision d,
I don't want to exchange blog's name with you d
laughing jie,
since this name was so accurate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment