Press the advertisement

Monday, May 17, 2010

my teacher's day

wow. It's really exhausted, just back from tuition. Today is teacher's day celebration, my sweeties and me were the judges of the teacher's game, so we came to school. Okay as usual, performances before recess time, then after recess were those games.

Really regret came to school, actually no need us also, so-called-judge =.= teachers settled all the things themselves, so we went to hall to watch badminton game. Haha. I don't know that Mr Chiew is so pro in badminton. And he was so cute while playing, just like Lou Fu Ji. Haha. He grouped with a student and the other side were another student and MR FARID. Rubbish him, hate him la wei. The teacher most respect by students vs the teacher most hate bu students. Haha. So you know what's going on. Of course we will cheer for Mr. Chiew. Haha. Lap sap Farid really very kacao, keep rest, drink water, so many small action, his attitude really very lap sap, but Mr. Chiew always so gentlemen, smile in the whole game, and he won the game, Farid balik kampung la ish!!!

After Mr. Chiew's game, haha, Lee Chen and I want to play badminton for so long time d, and finally our dream come true. Haha. We borrowed racket from 'sexy', haha, Sidney actually, but we thought his name was sexy in the beginning, and from now on this is his nickname. LOL. Haha. Wow~~~ Really, I strongly felt that I've got the talent in playing badminton. Wahahahahahha. and first time i felt that i know smashing actually. WAhahhahahahaha. Mifen is going to give me a sweat look and BOI me. Haha.

Wow~~ first time talked to his brother. Haha. Got a bit funny. Haha. I looked at him, he looked at me too, looked each other for second then only smile. Haha. I asked him to play badminton with me, but of course, being rejected >.< hahahah. Of course wad, he too pro, don't play with me better. Haha.

I fall in love with badminton d la wei~~~ ttw~~~~ I want play badminton. Haha. Do you willing to teach me and play with me?? Ngek ngek~~ do you remember?? You promised me this before~~ so you have no way to say NO!!!! Haha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment