Press the advertisement

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I dated him to movie today. Haha. And before that, i would like to do some food to him. Know what?? I know it's shame to say that, but i had never enter kitchen before, i mean never enter to make food. I can consider or actually totally that kind of person, just wait eat and sleep.

I'm sure that i cant make those complicated food(although actually is not complicated at all), then i decided to make sandwich. Haha. I know that i need a long time to make it, but i cant believe that i can used bout 3 hours to make a SANDWICH. LOL. Please, don't laugh at me. Haha.

The process was too long and i don't think i want to write here. Haha. What i want to say is, i wasted 3 eggs. Haha. i boiled it, but i boiled for too short time. It were still watering. Ish! no choice, have to use 3 more eggs to do my sandwich.

I was late to Mines. Cause of the stupid sandwich. But i think you don't mind right?? ttw~ Haha. We watched 2 movies today. And finally!!! I watched IP MAN!!! woohoo~~~~!!! Cheer^^ So so happy~haha~ i wanted to watch it for so long~ And i watched ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE again. Haha. It was still nice although i watched the 2nd time. Haha.

I had received a call from Aunty Vong to rehearsal 7 o'clock at Mines. Tiong wei leave Mines bout 6 and i wait for the others alone there. And i rehearsal till bout 10 at night. So you can imagine how tired am i~ Really exhausted. I would like to upload my sandwich photo here, but my sister's cable was spoil. I guess. Wasted~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment