Press the advertisement

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Well done..


It's Brenda, my daughter in the show =)



Woohoo~ I want to scream, I want to cheer =D Well done kids, good job, and nice show =) Everyone were so nervous before the show started, and before the show, we all were actually dance until so terrible. Aunty and jie jie were so worried bout us, we also afraid that will ruin the show, and also BLS's name.

To avoid from making mistake again, jie jie asked us to reached at mines bout 11 to rehearsal once more. When i reached mined, those mother's were already rehearsal-ing (ps: they're really super hot..lose d la me>.<). Haha. Aunty was so 'gan jiong'. Haha. The show start at 3pm but she asked us to make up at 11 =.= I was so shock when i saw our costume (ps: faint again =.=) Do you know what a nun dress usually?? My costume just like a nun, something like that la. And i wore 3 and half inches high heel shoes to dance. First time, not a bad experience =D

I saw Amber Chia before the show^^ She was one of the judge of the mom's competition. Wow~ she was so pretty, thin and tall~ And the most important thing is, she is a very nice person, just keep smiling to others =) Ok, back to the show. Actually in the conclusion, we did a great one. Haha. Really very very happy, after the dance, aunty smile, jiejie smile, kai ma also smile. Everyone smiling at us. I really very very happy and glad that i didn't make any mistake. And the happy mood last till now. Emo princess are not emo now..hahahahahah~ cheer once again~ woohoo~~~~ kisiao d =D

No comments:

Post a Comment