Press the advertisement

Monday, May 3, 2010

it's over..but emo-ing

Finally, it's really over, my MUET test. I just done my speaking test in school, and, I'm not done as well..

The question was so so so easy. Oh god treats us so good, but i don't know to appreciate and i ruined my test. Who's opinion influence us the most when we decide where and what to study in the future?? This is the question. And as a candidate b, in my opinion i think that peek's opinion will influence us the most. Very easy right?? But i can't score well. My brain was totally blank before i entered the bilik wawasan. And as usual, my stomach was pain again. This is the symptom shows that I'm in nervous. ISH!!! After i entered the room, i can strongly felt that my palms were both in a cold situation.

When it's my turn to give my opinion, i cant elaborate as well although i had stated down all my points. Keep 'err, err, err' inside the room. I'm really nervous and the sleepiness of the examiner made me felt more nervous. Even Zhet Fong also worried that i couldn't state my points out. After i did the task A i afraid that I'll cry out in front of examiner and my friends. I couldn't think anything in the whole progress.

Haiz~ It's over already. I'm imaging that my friends get very good result but i fail. I don't have the relax feel like last time. Really hope that i can sleep well tonight. =l


No comments:

Post a Comment