Press the advertisement

Monday, May 24, 2010

pissed offffffff

Problems appeared everyday around human's world.
It's common,
and not a big deal.

"Do not judge a people while you know nothing"
I just wrote this on my Facebook wall just now.
Really pissed off!!!
Suddenly comes in and scold me while I'm sleeping!
Scold me that I keep sleeping and no come down to living room.
Scold me like then don't go tuition.
And before she scold me,
I think she argue with brother just now.
And her mood,
ok obviously not really good.
She straight soot me while she came in.

Ok for the first one,
why don't she think that,
the computer place in the living room,
I computer also don't want,
stay upstairs,
for what??
she not don't know what am I doing upstairs also.

For the 2nd one,
although my Maths is sucks,
but the tuition fees 60bugs per month,
I still know the calculation how to devide into 4 weeks lo
15bugs per day's tuition,
she think that I will say don't want go then don't want go is it??
I'm 19th already,
I know I still act childish while I said this,
but what I trying to tell is,
I already growth enough to think,
my brain already mature,
And also I know what exactly I'm doin right now ok.

By the way,
dad,
please la,
while I said don't want go to tuition that time,
you didn't say anything,
don't even show any face also.
Turn around what did you told mum??
Hello,
don't always like this can or not??
always ask mum be the one who scold,
you want scold then straight come forward me la.
haiz.

duo duo suddenly told me that yl asked see see our things.
haiz
not the first time d la,
really so 8.
always try to find things gossip.
None of your business,
how come you so CONCERN one??
we showed so obviously that don't want to let you know d,
you really pro la,
still so dare asked us face by face,
you not already saw the signal we gave each other that don't want let you know d meh??
you pro!!!
i nothing say!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment