Press the advertisement

Saturday, May 1, 2010

saturday =)

planned to go Broga with him this morning..
but i failed to wake up
so was him
you know what??
i set four alarm total
oh my god
i cant believe that 4 alarm also cant awake me
how pig i am
T.T
lost a chance to be with him again

this afternoon shanz message me asked
whether interested to go bai's house mahjong or not
this week my class all play mahjong card play till kisiao d
this is another game popular in my class after 'spy'
so for sure my answer is YES!!!
haha..of course
i already forgot when is my last time i touch mahjong
no la
actually i touched it not very long time ago
touched it at bobo's house when her birthday
lol
haha


went to mines again after mahjong
go for use the voucher i had
we went to sweet chat and pho hoa to eat ice cream
after that we went to Colour planned to see any suit dress for me and shanz
we tried quite lot of dress and shirt
then i found a dress which i very like
it cost rm60
i got 2 rm50 voucher here
then i planned to buy the dress
but we made a mistake
we didn't ask how to use the voucher
when i going to pay that girl told me 1 voucher just for 1 item
means i have to pay more rm10 for the dress
arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
i totally bankrupt now la man!!!
so~~~
what to do~~
put the dress back to the place it belongs bah~
wuwuw
T.T
just feel so paiseh
we spent lot of time in the shop
haha
never mind
the voucher valid till 31 of dec
i don't think the sales girl still recognize me that time
haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment