Press the advertisement

Friday, May 21, 2010

extremely down..i want to cry.....

I just viewed the bff in NS blog's just now. Erm, after i read it, honestly, I not really happy, and got a bit down. My gang in NS got 4people, Moon, Ying, Eunice and me. I read Moon and Eunice's blog, I felt lonely and down after I read Eunice's passage. Her passage full of Ying and Moon's name, especially Moon's, but my name, never appear once, even one time also didn't, she missed them, got mentioned their name, but where is mine?? We're one gang aren't we?? Now suddenly I felt that THEY are one gang, and I'm the more one, I now really felt want to cry, extremely down now. I felt being neglected. Four roses in the camp, but now i think should name 3 roses?? Perhaps~ Please~ somebody help~ I wanna cry........................


The relationship between human and human really complicated aren't it?? It really is a big lesson that I have to learn, how to communicate with other's, how to avoid from gossip, how to always happy with friends. Problems appeared also in my school's gang, why are these kind of things keep on pop out in my life?? It really annoying me, and I hate it, I hate the feel always suddenly someone told me that who who who is it beh song or what. I always, huh?? Blur to the problem suddenly came out, always confuse with those problems.

See see, duo duo, lei lei, and me bear bear. Lei lei didn't involve in the problem now. See see, please, don't think too much, we didn't neglect you, we didn't purposely don't want tell you things, just sometimes, you really hard to be communicate. Somethings we knew that you're hard to understand hard to being digested then only we chose not to tell you. We didn't tell you, didn't means that we purposely hide from you, if you ask, for sure we willing to tell you, as long as you don't keep asking question in the progress telling you.

Haiz~~~~ why are these so complicated?? Human grown up day by day, then the problem incresed day by day. I just want to have a happy, and simple life, without conflict problems, this always annoys me the most, is this hard??

No comments:

Post a Comment