Press the advertisement

Monday, May 24, 2010

no title,blogging

Haiz~
Almost 12 d,
means that still one more day left for me to study.
one day, the feared appear in my heart,
the moment before now,
I won't feel wanna cry,
but now I really feel afraid, I want scream,
cry, release all out.
This is the effect of doing last minute work,
I always know last minute brings me stress,
but I never change my bad habit,
I cause my stress, so stop blaming now chua evon.

Clubbing,
a word that I want to experience oat least once in my life.
He just told me that he wanna go clubbing Thursday night.
The first respond I wanna give was,
okay you go la,
but then I suddenly stun there.
'Who you go with??'
I asked.
Okay girl got 6 sense,
and I'm right,
he really go with that animal.
Aiks!
Yea,
he is his friend,
so I never stop him go out with him even though
I really don't like that guy.
Aiks~
I just know I still don't like la.
Ish!!!!
Deng!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment