Press the advertisement

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

=)

Finally, the exam started today. Today was micro economic and actually the question were quite simple. I knew that Mr Kong Goon Hooi are trying to help us, so he set the question quite simple, but always, I feel that the question were simple, but the result out will be very terrible. Anyway it's over, I'm not greedy, I just hope that that pass. That's enough for me.

Before the exam, strawberry had a small meeting. Finally see see say out everything and duo duo tried to explain to her, erm actually we all tried to explain to her. The process were quite difficult, cause she really, ish, stubborn. But finally you understand what we're talking about. Thanks god, please dear, take it easy, and don't think too much =) cheers.

Lastly, hey duo duo, added you d la!! Don't blame me le =.= wahahahahah xD

No comments:

Post a Comment