Press the advertisement

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I love saturday~~~~~=D

Woohoo~~ Nice to be home~~ I'm hungry and I was so miss the bread in my house. LOL. Hhahahahah. And now, I'm eating bread as my dinner tonight =D ngek ngek~

Woo~ Really meaningful day today, I just back from Alamanda. LOL. Ok know what?? I'm going to talk about the orientation thing before I start my wonderful moment in Alamanda just now. Hahhahahha. Well as mentioned earlier, I went to lower six orientation this morning. Woke up in the early morning as usual and went to school. Hahahaha. I'm one of the ajk of the orientation. Really fun in the orientation, and had a really good communication with the other ajk and of course my lower six junior too, although some of them are really naughty and keep kacao there. LOL. Hahhahahaah. I never expect that the orientation would be so fun, and I were rejoice that I went to this. I'd really sad to leave this orientation early cause I had something more important to me have to do. Yeah it was Saturday, and I had to meet him up today =)

This is the first time we go to Alamanda, erm I have to correct it, his first time but not mine, I visited there couple of times, shame that to say I DON'T KNOW the way. LOL, hahahahaha. He didn't know the way, and OF COURSE so am i~ Hahahahahah, I'm weak in recognize way wad, you all know that, LOL. Hahahahahah. So I had a help from dear duo duo, she told me the way, and also told him, for safety, we drew a map. LOL. Sounds funny right?? Hhahahhaha. Don't suspect, we really did. Hahahahaha.

Ok we're pro ok. We arrived safe there. Hahahahhaha. Without go any wrong way, cheer baby you're gorgeous. Hahahahahah. Ok as usual, we watched movie. Hahahahahah. 'THE BOUNTY HUNTER'. Hahahahahah. A story bout a pair of ex husband and wife. Quite interesting and funny. Hahahhaha. Really, every outing with you were wonderful, and love to be with you. Hahhahaha. Face to face really different, we will argue through messages, but don't even try once argue when we're facing each other. Every moment with you were amazing, and I'm so happy to say. NO MORE Mines NO MORE Jusco!!! Woohoo~~~ I'm so glad that we have another location to hang out finally!!! Woohoo cheeeeeerr baby~~~ LOVE you~~ MuackzZ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment