Press the advertisement

Saturday, May 15, 2010

happy birthday dear bea bea =D

woo~~~ Finally i got time to sit down and rest. What an exhausted Saturday. What time is it?? 12.21, and now finally i can write my blog d.


I just came back from primary school H's class gathering (I'm not H's class student, just follow him go) haha. I woke up in the early morning although today is Saturday cause i need to attend to the PA seminar in PUTRAJAYA. It's really very boring seminar, abit regret that going there, cause actually i think that no help me at all (cause I'm sleeping). Actually at seminar that time got a bit feel hate bout those Malays, not a bit actually, very hate. They not respect to us, didn't prepare spoon and fork for us and asked us use hand to eat our lunch. One Malaysia?? Ya. Really one Malaysia, follow those Malays and their tradition is it??

The seminar dismissed very late. Those Malays really got LOT of question which were actually not question to asked. Walao, 3years old's kid also know the answer okay?? Can don't ask those rubbish question to delay the time we back or not?? Wasting time only. So many Malays there and almost one Malay one question. We suppose can back on 4.30 but we left there bout 5 something cause of them. =.=

I was really rushing in time cause my girls and me planned to go Bea's house to give her a surprise birthday. We had told her mummy that we will be there bout 5 o'clock but we reached there bout 7. Sorry for late and ruined your Japanese food >.< And thanks for your pizza dear =) I don't really remember when is our last conversation already. Seems like really long time no gather together and chit chat, gossip and others. Well today, and once again, I love to be with my girl. Didn't take crazy photo in her house like we did last time at Jim there, but just something like high tea, eat, talk, and laugh. It's really simple, but we enjoyed the moment. Happy birthday to you girl =) we love you so much.

After celebrate her birthday, Shan and I rush to another place again. As i mentioned earlier, gathering at 21st century. Haha. Meet up him there, and keep talk to him. Not like last time, last time he just talked to his friend and keep neglect me, but this time he really keep his promise that he will accompany me. I'm happy and enjoy the moment with him. Love you my love, muackzZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment