Press the advertisement

Thursday, May 13, 2010

my first time

I just back from The Mines. I'm glad that I'm still here We, Shanz, KY, Jing, Bai, Sinki, Syang and ZJ went there to sing k by using the voucher i won in the singing competition last time.


We left there bout 11something. I live for bout 19years, never being trap inside lift before, and today, i had the first experience and i gave my first time to The Mines lift d. When we noticed that we were trapped, Bai tried to open the lift door. He does open the lift door and outside were just black, we all were shocked and stunned there. Syang asked us don't move and he pressed the bell button, the lift move back while after he pressed the button.


When we reached the ground floor safely, we all ran out from the lift immediately. All like kisiao d. So actually we just trapped for few minutes only. And if ignore this, actually we had a lot of fun today. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment