Press the advertisement

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

exam

Yeah, exam is coming again. My friends around me were all put effort on it, and also me, really, i did my revision these few days. I know i started it late, and actually the revision process really quite slow, at least compare with others, I'm really really really slow. Haiz, I felt stress d, this monthly test parent are going to school meet up form teacher and get our result paper. Seriously, I afraid that my result comes out sucks this time again. And everyone knows that, my result last time were totally sucks.


Haiz~~~ Scare that disappointed face appear on his face again. Honestly, sometimes I'll felt stress when discuss bout study things to him, even though I'm studying, I don't really want to let him know. His result was too good, and you know the girl too. How to compare?? Haiz~ Really stress. I don't know what result for him only consider is good result. I never tell him my result, and of course, he very beh song bout this. Haiz~ Stress, wanna cry d. I scare that he knew that I study but my result still comes out sucks at last then he'll ask why my result still like this?? Did I really study?? And most important thing is I scare that he thought that I'm cheating him. I know what kind of person I am. '3 minutes hot temperature', translate from chinese, everything I decide to do always can't last long. And even though I had decide to put effort on one thing as well, I never do well. Just because I don't have the perseverance. Haiz~ Exam exam~ Why are you always suffer me??

No comments:

Post a Comment