Press the advertisement

Friday, May 28, 2010

happy 9months anniversary, MR J ♥

Mr J ,

Time passed that fast,
10 months before today we were still act like strangers,
although we're not,
and 9 months before today,
we been together =)

This afternoon you act weird,
say a lot words that make me feel sweet and confused after I get in your car.
Sweet till I suspect that did you do something wrong to me last night
made you treat me so good today, lol,
I know you won't la.
Don't worry,
hahaha.

Today hang out with you almost whole day,
correct it,
half day.
Went to Botani today,
there was so beutiful,
nice view,
and I asked you shall we come here again during one year annivesary.
You no answer,
just smile,
So dear,
what's your answer actually??

And we went to Taman Segar night market before we back,
this is the first time we went to night market together.
Time was still early,
although I really don't feel wanna let you back,
but then I know you really exhausted,
cause of last night.

Hey you,
although you always made me emo,
pissed off,
and sad,
but I love you,
happy 9 months anniversary,






love,
evon

No comments:

Post a Comment